Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Less Than Human

Terrorists just blew up two busses in Beer Sheva. More innocent people were killed. And please don't tell me about the peace process, and the Palestinian struggle, and how this would all stop if they only had their own state. If you believe that...you're an idiot.

Don't get me wrong. I'm all for the Palestinians having their own state. I'm all for leaving Gaza and much of the West Bank. And once this is done, and they have their own Palestine, I'm all for going in there with guns blazing because when they pull a stunt like this after they have their own state, it's one country attacking another country. And then all bets are off.

I hate the term "terrorist". It almost gives it legitimacy. It sounds like a profession. It sounds noble. It sounds powerful. Like having the ability to inflict "terror" in others.

A more appropriate monicker would be "scurvy"... or "slimeball". I'd much rather see the report on Fox News reporting of another Slimeball blowing up a bus full of Jewish people because the Slimeballs hate Jewish people.

The people that are responsible for this...from the planners all the way to anyone who sympathizes with their "cause", are less than human. I'd say they were animals, but (to paraphrase Groucho) that would be unfair to all the other animals.

So, let's not kid ourselves. These things will not stop once the Palestinians have their own country. The reason?

"Because," said the Scorpion to the Frog, "that's what Scorpions do".


Charley Warady

No comments: